Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back

Im back to work. I finally got fast internet service. My trip was fun except the fact that some fuck heads broke into my house and stole pretty much everything. I F*ing HATE peole. Piece of Shit people that has to break into someone house just to get more meth money. Stupid fucking crack heads. I need to be cheered up. I had such a good time at disneyland. but why did it have to get ruined? AHHHRRRR. o well. this kind of shit happens i guess. I just dont want to be mad i just cant help it. I just need to think positive. Like about kitties and puppies and shit. just kidding. Ill just go listen to gogol and feel better. I just dont want to eat when i feel bad. But you know I actually eat more when I feel happy. weird huh. I guess other than that all I have to say is dont break into people's houses It really isn't nice.

No comments: