Monday, December 10, 2007

Good news - Bad news


GOOD---Well I think that i might be going to DL on Jan. 26th!!! Oh I really hope so. And we are driving there so.. Im not going to die in a plane crash!!! On the 23-25th we will be in San Diego for the trade show. then we will drive to DL and drive home the next day.YAY



Bad---- Well the bad new is we are going to the trade show. Which is always fun. but not so good for a fat girls self esteem. That means i better step up the losing weight crap. There are always skinny partly dressed ho bags walking around and well it just doesnt make me feel the prettiest. Especaily if im going to go out. When people go out there they dress up and look all nice and stuff like that. I know that its only 7 weeks away but I HAVE to try my best. Well not try but do. SO IT STARTS NOW. (well it started this morning.)


I thinks the good out weighs the bad at this moment. (untill i weight myself tonite.) Im just so happy im not flying. Yeah im not going 35000 feet in the stupid air. Kiss that Frontier Airlines!

No comments: